Search News Posts
Positive Strength Based Therapy & Coaching
Nov 30 2016 • flexible start dates & times
Positive Strength-Based Therapy helps individuals rediscover a positive vision for their life. People develop and apply inner strengths and passions to pursue their life’s vision, while resolving issues such as anxiety, depression and the legacy of trauma.
But, not being depressed is different from being happy; not feeling anxious is different from actually being relaxed.
Healing, curing, problem solving all resolve negative states, but what leads to increased happiness, fulfillment and flourishing?
1. Research in Positive Psychology has identified useful and effective strategies that can increase positive emotions and relationships, as well as engagement and meaning in life.
2. Brain imaging technology (e.g., fMRI, PET Scan) has made it possible to begin to understand how the brain works. Using this information helps lessen the impact of the negative and increase the power of the positive.
3. Also during the past 10 years, ancient eastern practices (e.g. yoga, meditation), brain imaging technology, and western science have all met. Resulting in practical tools we can teach you to improve your mood, lessen your stress and help you have better control of your own emotions
1. Discover your strengths using well researched assessments.
2. Clarify your passions using experiential learning.
3. Learn strategies to use mindfulness daily.
*Please Note: Individual therapy & coaching may not be not covered by standard health insurance.
Individual Strength Based Therapy & Coaching works best in blocks of ten sessions to maximize effectiveness.
We will work with you to achieve your personal goals on a customized schedule that works for you.
OR Contact us now for more information!